Yarmouthport Design Group (YDG) is a "group" of many skill sets in a very light and efficient office.
Currently, the bulk of our work is designing Landscape & Conservation Plans for waterfront properties
that are being re-developed. Many require complete plans for permitting prior to the demolition of previous development on
the site, representation through the permit process, and buildable plans to complete the projects.
works on several Design Teams working closely and efficiently with architects, civil engineers, environmental consultants,
and custom home builders.
We also work for private home owners to design custom landscapes to suit
their lifestyles. Swimming pools, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, driveway, parking, and complete site design are all part of
what we design.
Commercial property owners often have us help them out with plans to meet the needs
of regulatory bodies and to enhance the marketability of a property or the experience of those using it.
- Residential Landscape Plans
- Commercial Landscape & Site Plans
- Wetland Mitigation and Restoration Plans
- Represetation at Conservation Commission hearings
- Retaining wall layout & elevation plans
- Driveway & Parking Lot plans
- Swimming Pool Layout Plans
- Grading & Drainage
- Rain Gardens / Bioretention